Mission & Goals
Sterling H. Fly Jr. High School inspires, empowers, and prepares all learners.
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Accountability
- School Culture and Climate (community, parental involvement, partnerships)
- Student Support
- Increase student and staff attendance
- Increase the rigor and depth of instruction to meet state and federal accountability standards and to prepare students for career and college readiness;
- Close the achievement gap for all students by implementing systems of Response to Intervention (RTI), active monitoring, and comprehensive student supports;
- Develop a culture of professionalism and a climate of trust that promote student learning and parent/community involvement;
- Increase student and staff attendance.